Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Introduction

Hey, everyone!  I'm Andy, AKA DaLadybugMan, and I recently finished a blog in the Slender Man blogoverse called "Don't Shoot The Messenger" (which I'll include a link to in the sidebar).  Now, I've always loved hearing and talking about the creative process for things, so I decided to make an author's commentary for the blog to let people interested in it know a little bit more about it, describing the process I made, the things that could have been but (for good or ill) weren't, additional info not included in the blog, and more.

It goes without saying that you should read the blog before reading this.

Anyway, I'll be starting with pages on the fairly large cast of characters, starting with our protagonist, The Messenger.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment